Fodder School 3: May Project

 Fodder School 3: May Project




This month’s lesson, taught by Susanne Randers, is relaxing and uncomplicated with minimal art supplies (so far). I needed that kind of project. I love her introduction:



The first part of each month’s lesson is fodder making. Floral doodles was right up my alley. Loved it!



Next lesson was painting various substrates with Ecoline liquid watercolors. Glad I already had a large stash of those. (Some papers did not accept this medium well.) I decided to use her color palette, as pink, yellow, and green is a palette I have never used before. Guess what? I like it! (Colors shown are much less vibrant than they truly are. The pigment and light fight each other in my camera.)



Now for lots of mark-making with a variety of funky tools . . . skewers, sticks, feathers, straws, bottle caps, kitchen tools, ink droppers, credit cards, markers, etc. 








Final fodder making lesson is making portfolio pages and cover. This calls for spray inks, and I am resisting buying more art supplies. We’ll see if I can find a substitute. 

More doodles . . . 


Coffee filters and inks play nicely together.



Some plain colored papers, watercolor-paper portfolio pages, and happy dots from leftover paint.







Welcome to my creative space (“mit krearum” in Danish). I want to invite you to mycreative table playing with everything I love: nature, colors, doodling, sewing,creating mood boards and organizing


Welcome to my creative space (“mit krearum” in Danish). I want to invite you to mycreative table playing with everything I love: nature, colors, doodling, sewing,creating mood boards and organizing

Comments

Popular Posts